• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Release] Shop system for Infected gametype
New update ( V2 ):
- !smg, !lmg etc will be hidden after type. ( No more spam )
- You can disable: Throwing knife, Perks shop, Clearperks on spawn. Just go to sv_config.ini and edit it!
- Credits to @JariZ for mw3console thing: When you will type: "shop_sets" into console, it will print you settings.
Look @ main thread for download
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
edited
(03-29-2012, 17:44)litgar Wrote: Anti Spam is very good. Only after installing your plugin does not work plug Ingame RCON tool. do not work all the commands.

i just used onSErverload, onSay, onSpawn. I will delete anothers then, It should work
edited
Please give me a list of every single command in this plugin and what they do...because I have the permissions plugin and I am having trouble getting all of the commands because for each gun you have a different command...I included the commands you put on the plugin's description but there are MANY commands in this plugin and permissions requires all of the commands that they need...also, I suggest instead of using !yell to list things you use chat, because you can't see the full list of weapons because the screen cuts them off :/
Also, I noticed when I put this on my server that it disabled many of the other commands that I use...such as commands from milchshake's nextmap plugin and commands from bonemind's rcon plugin...the shop commands were the only ones that seemed to be working...weird...
Also, could you please give us an option in the config that prints the smg/assault/explosive/perk/etc. list in chat? Because when you type the commands it lists all of the items on your screen and the prices are behind the items, but they get cut off and I cannot see them all on my screen...so could you give us an option in the config so that list of items appears in the chat on the left side of the screen instead of appearing across our screen? Thanks, lol sorry for all of the requests but I REALLY want this plugin Tongue
(03-29-2012, 21:35)pollarpart Wrote: Also, could you please give us an option in the config that prints the smg/assault/explosive/perk/etc. list in chat? Because when you type the commands it lists all of the items on your screen and the prices are behind the items, but they get cut off and I cannot see them all on my screen...so could you give us an option in the config so that list of items appears in the chat on the left side of the screen instead of appearing across our screen? Thanks, lol sorry for all of the requests but I REALLY want this plugin Tongue

strange, it works fine for me...... also i cant put that in chat ( there will be not full text )

also: @JariZ , i cant make without iprintlnbold, no more way to print it Y U NO
This is because se7en put return ChatType.None at the onSay event which blocks all other plugins from receiving commands. You should only return chat type none when the command is valid
(03-29-2012, 23:32)JariZ Wrote: This is because se7en put return ChatType.None at the onSay event which blocks all other plugins from receiving commands. You should only return chat type none when the command is valid

didn't knew Smile
thanks @JariZ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up [Release] AllInOne! for infected robinvm 4 4,429 10-19-2013, 20:00
Last Post: Casper
  Infected Stuff is semi broken DidUknowiPwn 2 3,224 09-21-2013, 20:22
Last Post: surtek
  [Request] no ammo for infected gamemode ExoGamer* 8 5,007 08-15-2013, 18:59
Last Post: Dr3am95
  [Release] AntiRage for Infected Game Mode yokai134 17 13,208 08-04-2013, 22:22
Last Post: yokai134
Question Help Upgrade my point system from files to Database, help? EnVi Sweden Rocks 11 8,662 08-03-2013, 23:31
Last Post: EnVi Sweden Rocks
  Shop Database Hallla 5 4,410 07-23-2013, 07:33
Last Post: xfxtroll
  [Request] Login / Register System? South2AKA 5 4,637 07-17-2013, 13:50
Last Post: surtek
  [Tutorial] Custom gametype HUD iAegle 17 14,161 07-14-2013, 01:16
Last Post: Nekochan
  mw3 infected game restarts SniperViper 1 2,046 05-18-2013, 11:37
Last Post: hillbilly
  Help prefix doesnt work with shop koro35 2 2,629 05-18-2013, 10:51
Last Post: koro35