Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Release CIAddon - MW3 Admin Tools
(03-17-2014, 17:21)Guigle Wrote: ... Would it be too bad if I actually didn't know what DVAR is, or how it works with MW3 servers?
I set up a server, and it runs just fine, with plugins, commands, and stuff, but... I just tried, and tried, and tried in so many ways, it eventually worked.
I had got a bunch of errors, and problems, when I started, and now I don't, but... I still don't know what DVAR is, and, yeah. Could someone please, please tell me what I am supposed to do with this? I mean... DVAR. And that file. I just tried to run it as a plugin, but, really, I don't know.

put .dll file in folden /plugins
OMA
[Image: One_Man_Army_Bag_render_MW2.PNG]

(03-17-2014, 17:27)Dude Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 17:21)Guigle Wrote: ... Would it be too bad if I actually didn't know what DVAR is, or how it works with MW3 servers?
I set up a server, and it runs just fine, with plugins, commands, and stuff, but... I just tried, and tried, and tried in so many ways, it eventually worked.
I had got a bunch of errors, and problems, when I started, and now I don't, but... I still don't know what DVAR is, and, yeah. Could someone please, please tell me what I am supposed to do with this? I mean... DVAR. And that file. I just tried to run it as a plugin, but, really, I don't know.

Look, it worked, but when I get online, all I get are squares. Like... I don't really know. Error squares. The game couldn't load the image, or something.

EDIT
Nevermind, it worked. But, just to know, is there a way I can put a custom icon? One that wasn't originally in the game.
And if so, will other people see it aswell, or not?
The icon I want to put in the fame is the one attached to this post.

(03-17-2014, 18:42)Guigle Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 17:27)Dude Wrote:

Look, it worked, but when I get online, all I get are squares. Like... I don't really know. Error squares. The game couldn't load the image, or something.

EDIT
Nevermind, it worked. But, just to know, is there a way I can put a custom icon? One that wasn't originally in the game.
And if so, will other people see it aswell, or not?
The icon I want to put in the fame is the one attached to this post.
not possible Confused
only ingame icon's & title
OMA
[Image: One_Man_Army_Bag_render_MW2.PNG]

It work on tekno???

Sent from my HTC Desire X dual sim using Tapatalk

NO. The Creator DOES NOT Support Tekno.
~FYANB~ Servers Website

Primary Account:
[Image: 76561198070236721.png]
Secondary Account:
[Image: 76561198096107676.png]
Third Account:
[Image: 76561198164751656.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help, server Admin largosik 0 2,091 02-02-2019, 18:09
Last Post: largosik
Rainbow [Release] CIAddon - MW3 Admin Tools v1.12.64.1743 iRoNinja 11 13,715 06-15-2014, 08:08
Last Post: sunnyp_343