• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[Release] CIAddon - CIAntiCheat [v1.0.39]
This must be a truly professional CIAnticheat Dumb Bitch
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
Still looks strange.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
I highly doubt many people will use it due to the fact clients have to have it on their system as well and since when you browse servers you don't see anything about it in the names or info. So it will limit your player base severely.
(10-20-2013, 21:30)yokai134 Wrote: I highly doubt many people will use it due to the fact clients have to have it on their system as well and since when you browse servers you don't see anything about it in the names or info. So it will limit your player base severely.

It 's NOT limit player, because you and me can play in all of mw3 steam server without any problem, but when we wanna play in CIAddon 's server, we must turn it on, because if we don't use it, server will temp ban us after some warning Wink. master admin can take screenshot, capture video and get player info too and get decide about him, if he BAN from server this player never can join to all CIAddon 's servers. it 's very simple.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png][Image: b_560_95_1.png][Image: b_560_95_1.png]
So players have to have it running if they play on a server that is utilizing this anti-cheat. If this is the case, there is no way of knowing if a server is running this anti-cheat due to limited server name space in the browser.
(10-20-2013, 22:09)yokai134 Wrote: So players have to have it running if they play on a server that is utilizing this anti-cheat. If this is the case, there is no way of knowing if a server is running this anti-cheat due to limited server name space in the browser.

CIAntiCheat have a webservice, and it can know which server have active CIAddon, so if player connect to clear server or inactive CIAddon 's server, CIAntiCheat will be inactive till he connect to valid MW3 server.
Okay, lets start over. Do players connecting to CIAntiCheat enabled servers have to run a program on their machine in order to connect to CIAntiCheat protected servers?
(10-20-2013, 22:26)yokai134 Wrote: Okay, lets start over. Do players connecting to CIAntiCheat enabled servers have to run a program on their machine in order to connect to CIAntiCheat protected servers?

Smile Okay, we have 2 case:

1) player don't run or download CIAntiCheat
- he connect to normal server and play normal mw3
- he connect to CIAntiCheat enabled servers, he got warn for turn on CIAntiCheat and if player don't run CIAntiCheat, he will tempban ( masteradmin can config this action ), CIAddon can detect client have CIAntiCheat or not.

2) player have CIAntiCheat but his game not run
- CIAntiCheat warn him to start MW3.
- if player run game CIAntiCheat will be active automatically.
So then servers running CIAntiCheat require clients to run CIAntiCheat which is what I thought.

There is no way for clients to see if a server is running this anti-cheat due to the fact SERVER NAME SIZES ARE LIMITED AND USUALLY HAVE ^COLOR CODES in them which means when a player connects and gets warned, kicked, tempban, etc for not having said anti cheat then they may not come back unless they're part of the clan or group running that server.

THEREFORE, this limits your player base because players DO NOT KNOW if they NEED this anticheat or even know what it is.

SERVERS NOT RUNNING THIS ANTICHEAT are not affected and have a larger player base to choose from WHERE AS SERVERS RUNNING THIS ANTICHEAT have a SMALLER player base because again THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF YOURE RUNNING THIS unless you connect and then get action taken upon you for not happening.

English...
Sry for my english, i got it, do you have an idea ?