• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preview Tom Xmodel Utils
Umm the screen hec posted is just what converter writes to the xanim file etc.

Plus it also tells me the location of the call with my win stack frame trace, so it speeds up the process of reversing the file format greatly Big Grin !

When done it will take compiled .xanim files and make it so you can open them in maya. Then my Xmodel Utils will also recive xanim support so that animations can be played on the models in the program. then extract from fastfile support for xanims will also be done.

I have been away from my pc for like 12 weeks hence why it looked like I had died -_- but yer work will now continue !
(05-21-2012, 11:12)TwoPumpChump Wrote: Umm the screen hec posted is just what converter writes to the xanim file etc.

Plus it also tells me the location of the call with my win stack frame trace, so it speeds up the process of reversing the file format greatly Big Grin !

When done it will take compiled .xanim files and make it so you can open them in maya. Then my Xmodel Utils will also recive xanim support so that animations can be played on the models in the program. then extract from fastfile support for xanims will also be done.

I have been away from my pc for like 12 weeks hence why it looked like I had died -_- but yer work will now continue !

Awesome, I can't wait. Will there be another exportable format like md5 and md5anim, that can be imported in to Blender, as obj doesnt have animations?
EDIT: I just realized Blender 2.6 can sort of import XAnim files, I usually use 2.49 Tongue, but I guess I can make sacrifices.

I wonder how I can convert back to xmodel now...
[Image: 1314387173_broken.png]

[Image: classic-76561198035631049.png]
(05-27-2012, 15:10)BrokenSilenceDev Wrote: Awesome, I can't wait. Will there be another exportable format like md5 and md5anim, that can be imported in to Blender, as obj doesnt have animations?
EDIT: I just realized Blender 2.6 can sort of import XAnim files, I usually use 2.49 Tongue, but I guess I can make sacrifices.

o.o this all depends on what you want todo with said anim , when exported and anim is just keyframes telling what joints to go where that being said you will need the associated rig "eazy get it with xmodel exporter" from there you edit how you like then it depends where your takeing it , for me it's back into blops so i would export useing cod maya plugin and done Smile . what game are you working with ,maybe a good english tutorial is needed on exporting an xanim + setting up a rig for cutom weapon anims
(05-27-2012, 15:44)rotceh_dnih Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 15:10)BrokenSilenceDev Wrote: Awesome, I can't wait. Will there be another exportable format like md5 and md5anim, that can be imported in to Blender, as obj doesnt have animations?

o.o this all depends on what you want todo with said anim , when exported and anim is just keyframes telling what joints to go where that being said you will need the associated rig "eazy get it with xmodel exporter" from there you edit how you like then it depends where your takeing it , for me it's back into blops so i would export useing cod maya plugin and done Smile . what game are you working with ,maybe a good english tutorial is needed on exporting an xanim + setting up a rig for cutom weapon anims

I just thought it would be fun to export some of the animations form Black Ops into blender and then reanimate the armatures, and somehow export them back to a Black Ops usable format.

0.98 Released !

Note: There will be another BIG update in the next few days.

Features:
* Select Folder Works on XP
* Select Folder GUI updated.
* If you have a search present in the xmodel list and you change games the search is carried over.
* All non color maps are now force exported as TGA.
* You still have the option to export DDS or TGA for color maps.
* Bones render has been updated to be more neat (bones will accuire more advanced options soon).
* Slider cntrl for GUI updated design.
* XMODEL_EXPORT now has the same name as LOD to match GDT (was model name before)
* GDT image paths now have corrected Paths and names to reflect TGA / DDS
* If GDT Fails to write due to file permissions, it will attempt to write it in the Models's folder next to the Maya file.
* Frame Code Updated
* Frame supports Themes (ability to edit and create themes in next release)
* Maximise should take the correct size now.
* Double Click Top bar will toggle Maximise
* .MEL writer had a typo which could cause a crash.
* Program is no longer dependant on OpenAL.dll to start.
* If OpenAL.dll is not found there will just be no sound.
* IWD image mover can now be manually activated via the misc settings menu.
* Xmodel Log / Xmodel Properties now have close buttons on bottom bar.
* xmodel Properties now shows vert and face count.
* Program now loads normal and spec maps for rendering.
* You can disble loading of non color maps in the new shader settings menu.
* Created shader system that allows for unlimated amounts of shaders to be used to render the model.
* This update comes with one shader, a number of more complex shaders will be added in the next few days.

Start the program to update.
(06-07-2012, 09:08)TwoPumpChump Wrote: 0.98 Released !

Great I must try it, the program is very good to import stuff from WaW to BO Big Grin

This version as well as the last version randomly stop working when I launch it about 70% of the time. Sad

(06-10-2012, 01:02)BrokenSilenceDev Wrote:

This version as well as the last version randomly stop working when I launch it about 70% of the time. Sad

Yer I've had another person tell me it crash and I've sent them a new build with some edited load code.

You got steam or xfire and I can send you a version to test ?
are they win32? or xp people have issues?
Ok I found the problem will update within a day when the program is in a state to be released. (currently has 2-3 new things half done)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] xmodel, xmodelparts, xmodelsurfs converter DidUknowiPwn 4 6,470 09-12-2013, 09:56
Last Post: d0h!
Video Preview Lime - Pre Alpha ( Bo2 xModel Exporter ) JariZ 9 7,462 04-24-2013, 15:31
Last Post: Erik The Born
Tongue [Release] Lime BO2 XModel Exporter hashtagAIRFORCE 13 10,327 03-06-2013, 00:49
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Preview - Bo2 Xmodel Perfect Rigs and Binds JariZ 1 2,612 12-27-2012, 02:52
Last Post: kokole
  Empty xmodel folder? Blue_Solo 2 2,693 09-03-2012, 02:39
Last Post: Blue_Solo
  Help [Collision shift] My problem with collmap and xmodel Romuald27 9 4,725 10-23-2011, 10:25
Last Post: Romuald27
  [Request] Jelly xmodel OrangePL 39 17,447 09-28-2011, 18:26
Last Post: Lemon
  Help No output from Xmodel Exporter Dountill 4 3,402 09-04-2011, 21:05
Last Post: Dountill
  [Release] Call of duty Xmodel Exporter 6.0 Pozzuh 8 15,152 08-31-2011, 23:11
Last Post: Scripts18
  [News] New xmodel exporter rotceh_dnih 5 3,187 08-28-2011, 15:10
Last Post: surtek