• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[News] Server IP
(11-14-2010, 16:35)d0h! Wrote: i wrote its bugged, try it again and again and again period

As in copy and pasting it into console 100 times? Why couldn't they just have a add server ip button ffs...
Can i get password pls ?

Yea found the server i played on it a lot until u put the password on, could i get it please aswell
Password is gone again.
If there is a password on Server 1 it means that it's reserverd for internal beta testing of mods or Hosting requests of VIP's.

And the best excuse I got today from someone why he should get in was that his mom had cancer and she would become very happy if her son would get Prestige 15. Told him to get her some flowers and gtfo from the computer.

Also I'm poor is not an excuse for getting password for free. You apparently had $60 for the game...
(11-15-2010, 01:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Password is gone again.
If there is a password on Server 1 it means that it's reserverd for internal beta testing of mods or Hosting requests of VIP's.

And the best excuse I got today from someone why he should get in was that his mom had cancer and she would become very happy if her son would get Prestige 15. Told him to get her some flowers and gtfo from the computer.

Ok thankyou just curious to why there was a password, my mom doesnt have cancer but my dad does sell flowers if that person still wants them.
Uh can I get the password? My Friend's sister's boyfriend's cousin died when she was delivering the flowers and chocolates to your doorstep.
(11-15-2010, 01:04)ForOurSins Wrote: but my dad does sell flowers if that person still wants them.

Just for that comment I should give you some levels Big Grin
60$ O.o I'm too poor for that. And unfortunately mine dad don't sell flowers. I'm very glad no one from family don't have cancer, so maybe i just wait, when more tool and hacked servers will show up sooner or later, same like in MW2.

Anyway. If you set price for 5$ You can get many ppl intereted to buy it (included me), but for 60$ most of them will buy nothing and You get nothing too, so everybody loose. That's free advice Wink

Excuse mine English
/rcon setadmindvar scr_codpointsperchallenge ###

Gives points when you complete a challenge. The amount of points you get isn't actually that number it ends up being less, but I went from 1-50 by suicide and instantly had 10mil points.
(11-15-2010, 03:26)gFer Wrote: /rcon setadmindvar scr_codpointsperchallenge ###

So i understand, now i just need mine ranked server ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue [Release] Server DVar Dump SuperNovaAO 3 6,301 11-16-2010, 15:22
Last Post: meaner