Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
News Black Ops PC Modding
Well this just made my day...

could you make a mod so people can play combat training offline? its dumb I cant play with bots when offline.

@DrDeadbeat, I don't think that would be called a mod.

Lol.
Nova > Treyhard.

Nice man! Any chance you're releasing this stuff?

(11-11-2010, 16:29)d0h! Wrote: and now? where is the fail again?
common sense tells you that its purposed to see the first 4 letters
of course everybody on this board knows that its me, but steam got NO proof which account i used

thanks

Another little fail Wink http://yfrog.com/0cunbenanntclfj

ok next time i am making a screen and rename myself to |Golle|. lets see if this is rly a fail? Wink

does not make any sense if this could be fail cause there is NO steamid posted that belongs to the posted screen showing the real account.
they need to see my ID to proof that i am the one on this screen

(11-13-2010, 13:51)d0h! Wrote: ok next time i am making a screen and rename myself to |Golle|. lets see if this is rly a fail? Wink

does not make any sense if this could be fail cause there is NO steamid posted that belongs to the posted screen showing the real account.
they need to see my ID to proof that i am the one on this screen

Nope 'cos if they see d0h and trashbin on your profile they can reasonably assume it is you.

But a legit company cannot exclude customers from using their service based soletely on "reasonable assumptions".
Welcome to the real world.

no they cant deadice cause i can even rename myself to any name in the friendlist and do some screens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Tutorial] Black Ops modtools surtek 9 81,882 08-01-2012, 17:30
Last Post: JariZ
  [Release] Call of duty black ops config wallhack iSnipe123 15 80,643 05-09-2012, 20:23
Last Post: Arteq