• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harro mang :3
Video 
Hey guys! I'm FrostLight (Frost for short), and, uhh, I guess all I can say is that I'm going to contribute to the Modern Warfare 3 Texture section by showing off my works, which would be Custom Camos, Gun Skins, etc. I also have a YouTube channel which I will post demonstrations of the camos and sometimes just fun stuff I do or find!

Anyways, I'll see you around! Big Grin

FreezingLight/My Channel
[Image: FrostLight.png]
Truth was simply a weapon; Used against those who decisive others, this weapon can be the downfall of many... and the rise of a few.
Not bad, but the imports of camos is not really you know "your own work". Just my thoughts!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(08-07-2013, 05:05)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Not bad, but the imports of camos is not really you know "your own work". Just my thoughts!
Ofc. I did the "New DLC Personalization Packs" since I could and they were cool. Big Grin
Producing my own camos (basic, then more advanced as I think of ideas in the future) will come with time. I always believe that practice and time are needed to perfect a skill. And I've only just started, so. Big Grin
I'm actually working on something right now (Don't worry, it'll be original), so I guess I'll release that here when I'm done? Tongue
[Image: FrostLight.png]
Truth was simply a weapon; Used against those who decisive others, this weapon can be the downfall of many... and the rise of a few.