Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
@giorgio

Tx for the help. I loaded the original Yurio plugin and it seems to be working. At least the gametypes are cycling as I've defined. I haven't loaded Promod....just using the existing Cyanide mod, and added the Yurio dll and config info.
Will play with this a bit and see if I can make it cycle thru the maps I want in the correct order without the random repeats.

Do hope Cyanide can fix the OldRotation feature....that was much simpler to use.

Edit:
After dinking with this for awhile, it's not much better than the stock rotation function. The gametypes do cycle properly, but the maps still randomly repeat too often. So tx anyway but will have to hope something more controllable comes along. Sad

M

Question 
edited

@Cyanide

Thanks for the latest update - great work.

Regarding stupid people whinging - yes, that always happens and they should not be your priority so don't worry. We could do with someone taking charge of whittling down the posts to the small number of things that require your attention.
Windows or linux?

Which plugins installed?

Can you recreate it?

Have you tried with no plugins for a while?

---

Yes, 54 pages is long - but it's just as simple to click on "54" as it is to click on a new thread...

What plugins are you using? That's probably a problem of your plugins. Try running without the plugins (only addon) and see if it's still happening.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

Permission plugin loaded. Author: Pozzuh. Version 1.0 Beta
Reserved Slot Plugin (v1.1c) loaded - Author: milchshake
Bonemind's ingame RCON v0.7.5 BETA loaded
SHOP Systems Loaded! Created by JayDi, Thanks to JariZ for help.
Speed plugin loaded. Author: Pozzuh. Version 1.7
Teleporter plugin by Nukem loaded.
premium2 plugin by JayDi loaded!
Yurio Ban Plugin v1.0 loaded

Well if you're not going to answer basic questions, I wish you well with your problem and goodbye.

Xuid problem is not fixed...in the new addon...

For some reason my timed messages are not working. Is anyone else having this issue?
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

They seem to be working on the latest version of the addon/server. Be sure it is enabled in your sv_config file.

@Feelgood

Ours are working - maybe try a restart - it's one thing that we have never had a problem with (touch wood).

While you're here - any chance of fixing the respawn-delay plugin again mate? Wink