• 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
MW3 Addon Download page shows latest version dated 2-12-2012,
but when I download it, it shows that the file is from 2-11-2012

http://cod6hmod.itshax.com/mw3_addon/

Server keeps crashing, sometimes won't even start, no errors.

I'm guessing I'm downloading an old file. Does anyone know?
Timed messages still wont work for me, even on the latest version. I have it enabled with sv_config and have messages set correctly from within the file. According to the console log it says they were loaded and scrolling but for some reason it displays this in the log;

[12:51:01] Version 1.251
[12:51:01] Server timed messages successfully loaded!
[12:51:01]
[12:51:16] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:52:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:53:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:54:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info

Yet the file looks like this;
^3ANNOUNCE why you are votekicking a user!
^3DO NOT rejoin if infected!
^3DO NOT call a vote if you get infected!
@Yurio - Are you using ProMod plugin?

I'm asking because I experience the exact same issue, but only when using the ProMod plugin.

I have 3 servers running without the ProMod plugin, but with Nukem's addon (because of the SpecsFix) and my servers aren't encountering any issues (even one with xKPlugin). But when I try to run 1 ProMod server (even with the other 3 shutted down) my server crashes after a given time with the error stated above.

Radec
[Image: General_Mael_Radec.jpg]
(02-14-2012, 05:20)kraze1994 Wrote: Timed messages still wont work for me, even on the latest version. I have it enabled with sv_config and have messages set correctly from within the file. According to the console log it says they were loaded and scrolling but for some reason it displays this in the log;

[12:51:01] Version 1.251
[12:51:01] Server timed messages successfully loaded!
[12:51:01]
[12:51:16] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:52:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:53:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info
[12:54:12] console: Visit our website ^2@^7 cod6hmod.itshax.com for more info

Yet the file looks like this;
^3ANNOUNCE why you are votekicking a user!
^3DO NOT rejoin if infected!
^3DO NOT call a vote if you get infected!

Delete your timemessages.txt, and use the one supplied with plugin.
Then edit it in notepad, and only use one message. If it works, edit
it again, and add your second message, and so on. Maybe there's
an issue with the timedmessages.txt you are using.
@5niper Replied to your PM

@Radec You will have to talk to zxz more because I don't support others' plugins.

@Yurio Have you checked the RAM usage of your server at all when it's running? The computer specs/free memory may be just too low.

@KrisiS Please read some of the main questions to see if you can answer them, otherwise I don't know what is wrong. (Unless you have resolved the issue already)

@Predje If you read the commented out lines timedmessages.txt, you would see that there are a max of 32 lines. As for characters per line the max is 512 (The game chat cuts it off at a certain amount though.)
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
@Nukem:

Is there the possibility of verifying a plugin's integrity with a master server/file?

Some competitive leagues want to use a few of the plugins along with the mod, but they are afraid that someone with the correct c# knowledge could give certain players and unfair advantage.

Is that even a possibility? ie. player with ID of 0x000#### gets a speed value of 10% higher than normal or something like that...

(02-14-2012, 22:29)rannox Wrote: @Nukem:

Is there the possibility of verifying a plugin's integrity with a master server/file?

Some competitive leagues want to use a few of the plugins along with the mod, but they are afraid that someone with the correct c# knowledge could give certain players and unfair advantage.

Is that even a possibility? ie. player with ID of 0x000#### gets a speed value of 10% higher than normal or something like that...

Yes it is a possibility, but even by checking a master server/file they could most likely bypass it if that was their goal. There are tools out there that show the C# source code that is almost identical to the real thing (which could be used to check the plugin).
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

http://netdecompiler.com/

Seems a bit paranoid. Did anyone verify the integrity of competitive mods in cod4 or any others?
[Image: azuw.jpg]
need old 1.4 version exe because my server working on it. and clients plays on it too.

soo, can you give it to me? maybe with old server addon mod archive?