Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4 trailer
(06-11-2013, 18:06)surtek Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 16:50)Arteq Wrote: EDIT: saw another trailer, thanks @surtek for noticing that elevator button. But I still don't get why the moves are so over-smooth? Did they use joystick or something? I mean, when I am playing with mouse my moves are much more rapid and sharp, I do not slowly look around bserving the scenery, I sharply turn directly at the enemy

You know that you can attach a XBOX controller to a pc right?

Yes, I do.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

Some info: (src)

BF4 Central Wrote:Guys over on BF4Central have compiled a big list of new details about Battlefield 4's multiplayer during E3 showcase. All of the info below is confirmed with more on the way.

Infantry gameplay / weapons:

Pistols: Secondary weapons (pistols) can now be customized with attachments such as flashlights and silences no more different versions of the same guns as in BF3.

Grenades: several types of grenades can now be equipped besides regular explosive grenades. Flashbangs, smoke grenades, and incendiary grenades were spotted.

Gadgets: there are two gadget slots and they are shared for all gadgets in the class, meaning that you can fully customize what you want in those two slots.

Recon class now features the motion ball sensor from Bad Company 2, and the Recon also carries C4 this time.

Main weapons can be equipped with two sights a scope and iron sights.

Grips: there are several new weapon grips in the game, such as angled grip, in addition to the fore-grip, etc.

Knives: there are different knives in the game, such as a shank knife, the regular Ka-Bar, and more.

Knife attacks can be countered/blocked.

Suppression is toned down for all weapons except machine guns.

Water: players can now shoot while in water, and they can sprint as well. Players can dive underwater as well.

Ammo / Med kit: there are two types of ammo and med kits now, the larger ones which constantly heal/resupply, and smaller ones that
instantly heal/resupply, but are used up immediately by the soldier.

VOIP will be availble on PC in-game.

Battlefield 4 squads now include 5 players.

Spectator mode is confirmed.

Chinese faction confirmed.

All-new voice acting for multiplayer characters.

Reloading: if you reload a clip before its empty, you lose the bullets in the clip.

New weapons confirmed (among others): AT4 rocket launcher, RPG-7, Stinger, M320, Saiga-12K, P90, M4, M416, and Scout Elite.

Perks are given to squads depending on how well theyre playing.

Vehicles:

New vehicle disabling feature. Its now based on where the vehicle is hit.
Tires can be shot out, making it harder to steer and operate a vehicle.
Battlefield 4 helicopters now get night vision.
Chinese Type 99 main battle tank confirmed.
Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter confirmed.

Commander:

The Battlefield 4 commander doesnt count towards overall player count, so its 64 players + 2 commanders.
Mobile Commander can only be played on tablets such as iPad no phones are supported.
Commander can use a mini-screen to see what every soldier on the map is seeing.
Commander can give orders to squad leaders, who can accept or refuse the order

Also they are not mentioning the "next gen" or the "new gen" words, as Activision does for many times Dumb Bitch

BAD NEWS.

PCGamer Wrote:DICE general manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson confirmed to PC Gamer at E3 that Battlefield 4 will not support mods. Troedsson caveated that user-generated content is something that DICE finds very interesting, and that its something the studio has been talking about at a high level.

PCG: Is there any chance of Battlefield 4 being moddable?

Karl-Magnus Troedsson, DICE GM: We get that question a lot. I always answer the same thing, and then the community calls me bad names. We get the feedback, we understand it. We also would like to see more player-created content, but we would never do something like this if we feel we couldnt do this 100 percent. That means we need to have the right tools available, we need to have the right security around this regarding what parts of the engine we let loose, so to say. So for BF4 we dont have any planned mod support, I have to be blunt about saying that. We dont.

But it is something that we are thinking about for the future, where we are going with the product, et cetera. So user-created content is something thats very interesting to us, but Im sorry to say that we will not have mod support in BF4.

PCG: When you say youre thinking about it for the future, what do you mean?

Troedsson: When we think about Battlefield as a franchise, moving forward, its a big franchise. And were talking about this, almost as strategies for the companywhere are we going, what are we trying to do with the franchise, et cetera. And this is definitely one of the areas that we have been discussing quite a bit.

Source: PCGamer http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/13/battle...by-dice-2/

(06-14-2013, 07:49)Arteq Wrote: BAD NEWS.

PCGamer Wrote:DICE general manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson confirmed to PC Gamer at E3 that Battlefield 4 will not support mods. Troedsson caveated that user-generated content is something that DICE finds very interesting, and that its something the studio has been talking about at a high level.

Karl-Magnus Troedsson, DICE GM: We get that question a lot. I always answer the same thing, and then the community calls me bad names. We get the feedback, we understand it. We also would like to see more player-created content, but we would never do something like this if we feel we couldnt do this 100 percent. That means we need to have the right tools available, we need to have the right security around this regarding what parts of the engine we let loose, so to say. So for BF4 we dont have any planned mod support, I have to be blunt about saying that. We dont.

But it is something that we are thinking about for the future, where we are going with the product, et cetera. So user-created content is something thats very interesting to us, but Im sorry to say that we will not have mod support in BF4.

Troedsson: When we think about Battlefield as a franchise, moving forward, its a big franchise. And were talking about this, almost as strategies for the companywhere are we going, what are we trying to do with the franchise, et cetera. And this is definitely one of the areas that we have been discussing quite a bit.

No one actually expected mods
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(07-26-2013, 15:14)Pozzuh Wrote:

No one expected, many hoped.

(07-27-2013, 09:26)Arteq Wrote:

Heard of BF3 Venice Unleashed?

Supposed to bring mod tools.

(07-28-2013, 17:39)kokole Wrote:

No I didnt. What is that?

(07-28-2013, 17:42)Arteq Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 17:39)kokole Wrote:

Google lol.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/battlefiel...ents-open/

[Image: mzbehm7fmtxw5f.png]

(07-28-2013, 17:42)Arteq Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 17:39)kokole Wrote: Heard of BF3 Venice Unleashed?

It is like the NexusBC2 (small mod support, private servers...) same team as it's.
Google it mate Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,073 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [News] Free Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC! iPaddie 2 3,849 06-11-2013, 21:08
Last Post: RaZ
  Battlefield 4: Facts & Figures Borealis 12 8,626 04-14-2013, 21:14
Last Post: Arteq
Information Battlefield 4 info Borealis 12 8,057 03-21-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Borealis
  Battlefield 3 Mods Arteq 11 8,036 01-29-2013, 20:45
Last Post: surtek
  Battlefield 3 Account Giveaway DidUknowiPwn 20 25,655 12-28-2012, 21:32
Last Post: JariZ
  Black Ops II Zombie Trailer Rendflex 17 9,523 10-04-2012, 22:06
Last Post: willem4d
  [News] Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer Pozzuh 104 42,467 09-13-2012, 08:00
Last Post: RaZ
  Black Ops II - Villain Trailer JariZ 5 3,965 07-11-2012, 14:57
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] Battlefield 3 prestige emblems R4ST4M4N 11 14,057 06-19-2012, 17:41
Last Post: veraPoland