Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
[BROKEN] CountryPlugin v1.1 (with IP support)
Racism = hating another race.

Also this plugin is handy to for example block Australian laggers from your European server.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(03-17-2012, 15:07)Pozzuh Wrote: Racism = hating another race.

Also this plugin is handy to for example block Australian laggers from your European server.

@Pozzuh -> SMART

thanks

Using this plugin doesn't make you a racist.
End of discussion.

And statistically you can get rid off 80% of all cheaters by banning Russia, Germany and the USA.

But it's good for banning regions of the earth that generally have a bad ping to your server (euro-server: south-america, Africa, Australia)

It's like saying "hm, those people are stealing stuff from me. Let's wipe out entire mankind. That will solve my problem"
I'm okay with the people blocking people because of ping-related issues. but blocking people because they're a few of them that are hacking wont. solve. the problem.
also i doubt if you will ever get people coming to your server again, because most gamers are in those countries
also what @g-man is saying is total bullshit and he has no idea where he's talking about (as usual)

(03-17-2012, 15:31)JariZ Wrote: also i doubt if you will ever get people coming to your server again, because most gamers are in those countries

I use tools like this on a TF2 serverfarm hosted in the Netherlands.
Nobody cares and the servers are insanely popular (partly because certain people are banned from there by default)

sry @master131 for kinda derailing your thread, anyway nice plugin.
since i started that racist discussion i can also stop it since this is release section, if you want to continue that discussion you can go to spam section Like a sir
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

Yeah, 2 pages of this thread are offtopic. Tongue Anyway, if you want to ban hackers from your server, use the IP ban function instead....
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

countries want to ban it, I have 2 reasons

1-80% of this countries, come into my server has aimbot, hack
2-My server is in Europe, and not want to play with players has more than 250 ping, is very much lag and cause lag for my server

not let anyone join, ami I kick my own server,
as I can leave it just goes to Europe ami server?

[CountryPlugin]
CountryList=PK,RU,AL
IPBanList=
OnlyAllowCountries=false
DisplayPlayerCountry=True

not work? spain me server kick me

[CountryPlugin]
CountryList=ES,FR,PX,PT,Spain,Portugal,France,Metropolitan
IPBanList=
OnlyAllowCountries=true

IP address blocked?
when restarted the server and tried to get in I was blocked.
this is the default in the sv_config

[CountryPlugin]
CountryList=
IPBanList=
OnlyAllowCountries=False

When set to

[CountryPlugin]
CountryList=US
IPBanList=
OnlyAllowCountries=true

still ip was blocked. US players wer all blocked.
Am I missing something we are running server addon with permissions and other plugins as well.
Do I just need the countryplugin in my plugin folder? What about any of those files in the source folder?

thanks in advanced

[RBC] Choobie

Ratbag Clan