Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Authorize DLC1 to play online
(04-02-2011, 13:09)Gladio Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 12:33)SuperNovaAO Wrote: The Steam Authorization is SERVERSIDE. I can patch the server if I would have access to it (not the case)

Theres a way to play online and this help to be host cause no need bind key in cfg for zombie ascension and zombie trainer 3.1.1 work great even mine is not an english version, hwr i try it with banned acount cause cheat , with MW2 wasnt stats like BO for this can be detect, trying see new map in the cinema tell u "bay a dlc" , sv issue pacht are every week now,more then game it self, is better dont try it online but who know if they can ban you

and no error msg like d3d.bsb..... or something.....

WELL it works for 5 seconds, then steam kicks me out the game, but it doesnt ban.

omg gladio, whatever you are trying to say, use google translate..i know my grammar is not the best but your comment just hurts my brain if i try to understand what you are saying...
and no you CANT play on un-/ranked servers with those maps, its not possible

@lptv: bans are delayed, i hope that vac doesnt triggered the optimizer yet

(04-02-2011, 13:47)d0h! Wrote: omg gladio, whatever you are trying to say, use google translate..i know my grammar is not the best but your comment just hurts my brain if i try to understand what you are saying...
and no you CANT play on un-/ranked servers with those maps, its not possible

@lptv: bans are delayed, i hope that vac doesnt triggered the optimizer yet

thats right sry ill use babylon next time but yes is possible play online,
tried yesterday in zombie online w/out optimizer, no need a friend and/or bind map in config.cfg

I still don't understand it: You were able to play the MP maps or Ascension with random people?

Ascension should be possible since that isn't run on dedi's and that it's possible for non-payers to join payers was already proven by me and d0h!.

(04-02-2011, 21:32)SuperNovaAO Wrote: I still don't understand it: You were able to play the MP maps or Ascension with random people?

Ascension should be possible since that isn't run on dedi's and that it's possible for non-payers to join payers was already proven by me and d0h!.

I have not tried the MP in ranked sv but as obama said "Yes we can"
in theory is not detected by vac because not inject code into the game
although it may be detect by player s stat, safest play in unranked server with vac off or in private after disabling democlient and vac.
if I have the ban will not be for zombies & cheat because is another acount already banned

(04-03-2011, 10:52)Gladio Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 21:32)SuperNovaAO Wrote: I still don't understand it: You were able to play the MP maps or Ascension with random people?

although it may be detect by player s stat, safest play in unranked server with vac off or in private after disabling democlient and vac.
if I have the ban will not be for zombies & cheat because is another acount already banned

no it doesnt work on un-/ranked wihout bying the maps cause you fail the authorization (no serial attached to your account)

but of course let us know if you found a way, would be awesome

(04-03-2011, 11:39)d0h! Wrote:

no it doesnt work on un-/ranked wihout bying the maps cause you fail the authorization (no serial attached to your account)

I'll try it after disabling vac in unranked server although private and unranked server are not the same?
perhaps "d3dbsp error msg" are failed authorization?

(04-03-2011, 11:39)d0h! Wrote:

Thats righth work only for SP OR PRIVATE MACHT but maybe some futures can help.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GETTING SERVER ONLINE raym 6 5,306 09-28-2013, 22:42
Last Post: Nekochan
  [News] Online PS4 games will require playstation plus kokole 6 3,839 06-12-2013, 20:58
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [News] Call of Duty: Online Stream DidUknowiPwn 10 7,390 05-26-2013, 11:54
Last Post: Yamato
Question Help play FX [HARD] Tony. 9 5,952 05-08-2013, 14:42
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
Wink [News] Call of Duty Online (CN) Enters BravoTest (client is avaliable for download kjkszpj 17 10,278 05-06-2013, 02:18
Last Post: logitechnoob
  Call of Duty: Online [Pictures] DidUknowiPwn 39 21,917 04-24-2013, 15:50
Last Post: kjkszpj
  Do you play runescape? :D check this out xD [BTK]Foxy 1 2,825 04-05-2013, 18:16
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Buy Black Ops 2 online SuperNovaAO 29 15,191 03-24-2013, 13:55
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  Modding online custom classes? jarniboi 0 2,448 03-12-2013, 00:21
Last Post: jarniboi
Video Just Let`s Play [Z00MBY] Alex 24 13,967 03-10-2013, 20:59
Last Post: Arteq