• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer to Thread Wut?
To the one what asked what was the hard evidence

(First I did tell Nova to open my iwd...)

Soundalliases (I didnt want to remake them) as I used weapons from sp and was usesless to remake them it would have been the same

background, map editor logo, we said we did the main concept way before but not the mod itself

Every scripts arent older than 1 week execpt me_assets (that is the same as the HnS precache model, why redo it when its already done, I can use same argument as Azu, "its from 3arc" ) also the gametypes files, I used my melee mod gametype and changed stuff ( there was a problem with pusinamo tutorial, I had to ask him help in the past , couldnt remember what was the problem)

Menus, isnt that part of the main concept when you do something?

And a even better proof we couldnt have worked on it

I start learning modding when mod tools came out, then I worked on some random stuff, like a sp weapon gun game (Yea dountill, I did work on something similar, but got bored) after I worked on melee mod (V1 took alot of time) took me around 1 week to fix 1 error, and after that it wasnt finished, V1.5 came right before I went to Cuba for 1 week, but just before I go Jariz was travelling too, he was 2 weeks not home, without talking about his tutorials he made, portal mod, duke nukem forever model rips test, I also forgot to say about my texture fix tutorial (trolled alot Se7en about it lol) So do you really think that is 3 months of work? Seriously we would have almost every features in the mod, the save "beta' like D0h! was thinking, isnt working we got the idea like 1-2 days before posting the mod.

The rest they based off what Jariz said, that he explained after, but d0h! wont listen...
I read it all. Medal please
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(09-25-2011, 13:43)Pozzuh Wrote: I read it all. Medal please

Impressive, I must say tl;dr though. It's probably repetitions of what's already been said.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Sure all of this is interesting, but you should probably take a look at this.

But seriously, this forum is funny.
[Image: ReactionFaces.jpg]

Also,
(09-25-2011, 13:40)Scripts18 Wrote: To the one what asked what was the hard evidence

(First I did tell Nova to open my iwd...)

Soundalliases (I didnt want to remake them) as I used weapons from sp and was usesless to remake them it would have been the same

background, map editor logo, we said we did the main concept way before but not the mod itself

Every scripts arent older than 1 week execpt me_assets (that is the same as the HnS precache model, why redo it when its already done, I can use same argument as Azu, "its from 3arc" ) also the gametypes files, I used my melee mod gametype and changed stuff ( there was a problem with pusinamo tutorial, I had to ask him help in the past , couldnt remember what was the problem)

Menus, isnt that part of the main concept when you do something?

And a even better proof we couldnt have worked on it

I start learning modding when mod tools came out, then I worked on some random stuff, like a sp weapon gun game (Yea dountill, I did work on something similar, but got bored) after I worked on melee mod (V1 took alot of time) took me around 1 week to fix 1 error, and after that it wasnt finished, V1.5 came right before I went to Cuba for 1 week, but just before I go Jariz was travelling too, he was 2 weeks not home, without talking about his tutorials he made, portal mod, duke nukem forever model rips test, I also forgot to say about my texture fix tutorial (trolled alot Se7en about it lol) So do you really think that is 3 months of work? Seriously we would have almost every features in the mod, the save "beta' like D0h! was thinking, isnt working we got the idea like 1-2 days before posting the mod.

The rest they based off what Jariz said, that he explained after, but d0h! wont listen...

i wont listen? you must be kidding me, 2-3 hours a day average should be enough and i am pissed that every day is another day of rage, insults, weird stories and more

you should appreciate for what we do for you all, and that i even listen to your stories every day.

CLOSED MOVED
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread removed [HARD] Tony. 4 3,420 10-01-2013, 17:53
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
Rainbow [Request] request_need help(answer fast) hXnarutoXone 2 2,517 09-27-2013, 16:38
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Help Thread removed [HARD] Tony. 5 3,613 09-26-2013, 20:26
Last Post: Casper
  Thread removed [HARD] Tony. 3 2,657 09-22-2013, 16:23
Last Post: d0h!
  Thread removed [HARD] Tony. 2 2,345 09-20-2013, 18:03
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  Thread removed [HARD] Tony. 3 2,825 09-20-2013, 16:00
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help Official Teckno Gods Thread [Stickied] aceed 3 3,029 08-27-2013, 16:55
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Help Easiest Way To Thread a Display Icon? DidUknowiPwn 1 2,045 01-04-2013, 13:02
Last Post: Yamato
  auto-answer plugin ersin_ 14 7,081 11-13-2012, 22:22
Last Post: legolas
  Official moron thread AZUMIKKEL 127 46,618 10-14-2012, 21:13
Last Post: kokole